GeoModel Solar publishes a large amount of its knowledge in scientific journals, monographs, papers, proceedings or through other media. Bellow, a list of publications where people from GeoModel Solar figure as main-authors or co-authors is available.
- Cebecauer T., Šúri M., Perez R., 2010. High Performance MSG Satellite Model for Operational Solar Energy Applications. ASES National Solar Conference, Phoenix, USA.
- Šúri M., Cebecauer T., 2010. Providing bankable solar resource data for PV in Europe. Forum on Bankable Solar Resource Assessment Best Practices for PV and CSP, ASES National Solar Conference, Phoenix, USA.
- Huld T., Cebecauer T., Šúri M., Dunlop E. D., 2010. Analysis of one-axis tracking strategies for PV systems in Europe. Progress in Photovoltaics: Research and Applications, 18, 3, 183-194.
- Ruiz-Arias J. A., Cebecauer T., Tovar-Pescador J., Šúri M., 2010. Spatial disaggregation of satellite-derived irradiance using a high-resolution digital elevation model. Solar Energy, 84, 1644-1657.
- Šúri M., Cebecauer T., Perez P., 2010. Quality Procedures of Solargis for Provision Site-Specific Solar Resource Information. Conference SolarPACES 2010, September 2010, Perpignan, France.
- Cebecauer T., Šúri M., 2010. Accuracy Improvements of Satellite-Derived Solar Resource Based on Gems Re-analysis Aerosols. Conference SolarPACES 2010, September 2010, Perpignan, France.
- Šúri M., Cebecauer T., 2010. SolarGIS: New Web-Based Service Offering Solar Radiation Data and PV Simulation Tools for Europe, North Africa and Middle East. Conference EUROSUN 2010, October 2010, Graz, Austria.
climate data and interactive maps,
site selection, PV planning and
PV performance assessment
historical, near-real time
and forecast wheather data
for solar energy technologies
services for photovoltaics
and solar thermal energy
solar and PV potential of roofs
in urban and industrial zones
ask for a map of your region