We support the solar energy industry by offering solutions at every step of project development. All our reports are based on processing of SolarGIS time series data.
- Why GeoModel Solar?
- Bankability of our reports is supported by our long-term expertise in the field of solar resource assessment and PV yield simulation
- We are developers of the most accurate solar resource database on the market
- In the last 24 months, we have delivered more than 250 consultation studies and bankable reports for solar energy projects across 5 continents
- Details on methods, validation, and quality control of our work are documented in scientific publications, many of them written in a co-authorship with world-class experts
- We are constantly improving our knowledge by pursuing active R&D and commercial collaboration with key international partners in the solar energy industry
- Our work is acknowledged by a large number of banks and top research institutions. On request, we can provide a list of commercial and scientific references, including a list of banks that accept our reports
Find out more about our expert reports
- For governments, policy makers, and intergovernmental organisations:
Country/Regional Solar Assessment Study
- For investors, lenders, project developers, park owners, consultancies, and O&M managers:
Solar Resource Assessment Report for PV, CPV, and CSP applications
PV Yield Assessment Report
PV Performance Assessment Report
- For utilities:
PV Grid Integration Study
- Other studies:
PV Roof Potential Study
The map below shows countries where we have delivered expert reports and SolarGIS data.
DELIVERIES: Reports & DataData
Please contact us for more details.
climate data and interactive maps, site selection and PV planning
high quality wheather data
for solar energy technologies
services for photovoltaics and solar thermal energy
solar and PV potential of roofs
in urban and industrial zones
ask for a map of your region