We support the solar energy industry by offering solutions at every step of project development. All our reports are based on processing of SolarGIS time series data.
- Why GeoModel Solar?
- Bankability of our reports is supported by our long-term expertise in the field of solar resource assessment and PV yield simulation
- We are developers of the most accurate solar resource database on the market
- In the last 24 months, we have delivered more than 250 consultation studies and bankable reports for solar energy projects across 5 continents
- Details on methods, validation, and quality control of our work are documented in scientific publications, many of them written in a co-authorship with world-class experts
- We are constantly improving our knowledge by pursuing active R&D and commercial collaboration with key international partners in the solar energy industry
- Our work is acknowledged by a large number of banks and top research institutions. On request, we can provide a list of commercial and scientific references, including a list of banks that accept our reports
Find out more about our expert reports
- For governments, policy makers, and intergovernmental organisations:
Country/Regional Solar Assessment Study
- For investors, lenders, project developers, park owners, consultancies, and O&M managers:
Solar Resource Assessment Report for PV, CPV, and CSP applications
PV Yield Assessment Report
PV Performance Assessment Report
- For utilities:
PV Grid Integration Study
- Other studies:
PV Roof Potential Study
The map below shows countries where we have delivered expert reports and SolarGIS data.
DELIVERIES: Reports & DataData
Please contact us for more details.
climate data and interactive maps,
site selection, PV planning and
PV performance assessment
historical, near-real time
and forecast wheather data
for solar energy technologies
services for photovoltaics
and solar thermal energy
solar and PV potential of roofs
in urban and industrial zones
ask for a map of your region