GeoModel Solar presents great amount of its knowledge in scientific jounarls, monographs, papers, proceedings or other media. The list of publications is available bellow (sorted by year of publishing), where people from GeoModel Solar figure as main-authors or co-authors.
- Perez R., Cebecauer T., Šúri M., 2013. Semi-Empirical Satellite Models. In Kleissl J. (ed.) Solar Energy Forecasting and Resource Assessment. Academic press.
- Cebecauer T., Šúri M., 2012. Correction of Satellite-Derived DNI Time Series Using Locally-Resolved Aerosol Data.. Proceedings of the SolarPACES Conference, Marrakech, Morocco, September 2012. Presentation, PDF (6 MB).
- Šúri M., Cebecauer T., 2012. SolarGIS: Online Access to High-Resolution Global Database of Direct Normal Irradiance. Proceedings of the SolarPACES Conference, Marrakech, Morocco, September 2012. Presentation, PDF (6 MB).
- Šúri M., Cebecauer T., Skoczek A., Beták J., 2012. Solar electricity production from fixed-inclined and sun-tracking c-Si photovoltaic modules in South Africa. 1st Southern African Solar Energy Conference (SASEC 2012), Stellenbosch, South Africa, 21-23 May 2012. Download also presentation (PDF, 23.5 MB).
- Beták J., Šúri M., Skoczek A., Cebecauer T., 2012. Solar resource and photovoltaic electricity potential in the EU-MENA Region. Proceedings of the EU-PVSEC Conference, Frankfurt, Germany, September 2012. Poster to download.
- Moser D., Nikolaeva-Dimitrova M. M., Skoczek A., Cebecauer T., 2012. Evaluation of the performance of façade mounted photovoltaic modules. Do we need a sensor when we have satellite derived irradiance? Proceedings of the EU-PVSEC Conference, Frankfurt, Germany, September 2012.
- Kianička J., 2012. High performance remote sensing database. Proceedings of the GIS Ostrava 2012, 23-25 January 2012, Ostrava, Czech Republic. In Slovak with English abstract.
- Šúri M., Cebecauer T., 2012. Satellite based solutions for PV performance monitoring. EU-PVSEC Exhibition Forum, Frankfurt, Germany, September 2012. Presentation, PDF (5.9 MB).
- Šúri M., 2012. Bankable Performance Assessment of PV Projects Using Satellite-based Solar Data. 3rd Annual Conference PV Power Plants - EU 2012, Vienna, Austria, 29-30 March 2012. Presentation, PDF (12.2 MB).
- Šúri M., 2012. Assessing potential for solar energy technologies. Workshop on Smart Grid Development and Regional Task Force Annual Meeting. Asian Development Bank, Regional Task Force, 8-9 March 2012, Bangkok, Thailand. Presentation, PDF (8.7 MB).
- Šúri M., Cebecauer T., 2012. SolarGIS: plánovanie, monitorovanie a predpovedania výroby zo slnečných elektrární (SolarGIS: planning, performance assessment and forecasting of electricity production from PV systems). Seminar: Photovoltaics in Slovakia in 2013, Bratislava, October 2012. Presentation, PDF (16 MB). In Slovak.
- Šúri M., 2012. Solar resource mapping in Africa. PV Magazine, 12/2012, pp. 80-82.
- Goenka H., 2012. Quantifying the True Resource Potential of Solar-Rich South Africa. InterPV journal, 06/2012, pp. 62-65.
climate data and interactive maps,
site selection, PV planning and
PV performance assessment
historical, near-real time
and forecast wheather data
for solar energy technologies
services for photovoltaics
and solar thermal energy
solar and PV potential of roofs
in urban and industrial zones
ask for a map of your region