GeoModel Solar publishes a large amount of its knowledge in scientific journals, monographs, papers, proceedings or through other media. Bellow, a list of publications where people from GeoModel Solar figure as main-authors or co-authors is available.
- Šúri M., Cebecauer T., 2014. Satellite-based solar resource data: Model validation statistics versus user’s uncertainty. ASES SOLAR 2014 Conference, San Francisco, 7-9 July 2014. Download presentation (PDF 15 MB).
- Perez R., Cebecauer T., Šúri M., 2013. Semi-Empirical Satellite Models. In Kleissl J. (ed.) Solar Energy Forecasting and Resource Assessment. Academic press.
- Šúri M., Cebecauer T., Skoczek A., Marais R., Mushwana C., Reinecke J., Meyer R., 2014. Cloud cover impact on photovoltaic power production in South Africa. Proceedings of the SASEC 2014 Conference, Port Elizabeth, South Africa, 28 January 2014.
- Šúri M., Šúriová N., Beták J., Cebecauer T., Skoczek A., Schnierer B., Madleňáková V., Ferechová I., 2015. Solar Resource Potential Mapping: Country Study of The State of Palestine. Proceedings of the GIS Ostrava 2015 Conference, Ostrava, Czech Republic, 26 January 2015.
- Šúri M., Cebecauer T., 2015. Uncertainty of satellite-based solar resource data. Presented at ISES Webinar on Solar Resource Data Applications for Utility Planning and Operations, 23 Feb 2015.
- Šúri M., 2014. Solar and meteo data: Reducing uncertainty of solar energy projects. 16th Renewable Energy Finance Forum (REFF) - Europe, 23-24 September 2014, Dublin, Ireland.
- Šúri M., Cebecauer T., 2014. Uncertainty of satellite derived DNI data in arid regions from the global perspective. SolarPACES Conference, 16-19 September 2014, Beijing, China.
- Cebecauer T., Šúri M., 2014. Improved method for generating Typical Meteorological Year data for solar energy simulations. SolarPACES Conference, 16-19 September 2014, Beijing, China.
- SolarGIS team, 2015. Why To Use Satellite-Based Solar Resource Data in PV Performance Assessment. Analysis of solar radiation variability in 2014, 2013 and 2012 for North America. Published at solarassetmanagement.us website. Download in PDF format.
climate data and interactive maps,
site selection, PV planning and
PV performance assessment
historical, near-real time
and forecast wheather data
for solar energy technologies
services for photovoltaics
and solar thermal energy
solar and PV potential of roofs
in urban and industrial zones
ask for a map of your region