GeoModel Solar presents great amount of its knowledge in scientific jounarls, monographs, papers, proceedings or other media. The list of publications is available bellow (sorted by year of publishing), where people from GeoModel Solar figure as main-authors or co-authors.
- Šúri M., Cebecauer T., 2014. Satellite-based solar resource data: Model validation statistics versus user’s uncertainty. ASES SOLAR 2014 Conference, San Francisco, 7-9 July 2014. Download presentation (PDF 15 MB).
- Perez R., Cebecauer T., Šúri M., 2013. Semi-Empirical Satellite Models. In Kleissl J. (ed.) Solar Energy Forecasting and Resource Assessment. Academic press.
- Šúri M., Cebecauer T., Skoczek A., Marais R., Mushwana C., Reinecke J., Meyer R., 2014. Cloud cover impact on photovoltaic power production in South Africa. Proceedings of the SASEC 2014 Conference, Port Elizabeth, South Africa, 28 January 2014.
- Šúri M., 2014. Solar and meteo data: Reducing uncertainty of solar energy projects. 16th Renewable Energy Finance Forum (REFF) - Europe, 23-24 September 2014, Dublin, Ireland.
- Šúri M., Cebecauer T., 2014. Uncertainty of satellite derived DNI data in arid regions from the global perspective. SolarPACES Conference, 16-19 September 2014, Beijing, China.
- Cebecauer T., Šúri M., 2014. Improved method for generating Typical Meteorological Year data for solar energy simulations. SolarPACES Conference, 16-19 September 2014, Beijing, China.
climate data and interactive maps,
site selection, PV planning and
PV performance assessment
historical, near-real time
and forecast wheather data
for solar energy technologies
services for photovoltaics
and solar thermal energy
solar and PV potential of roofs
in urban and industrial zones
ask for a map of your region